Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Dean ?

The dean publicly claimed credit for brokering the settlement, when in reality he had been nothing but a nuisance. The student-teacher committee was a sham, and I left it swiftly. My other professors were careful not to call on me, fearing, quite rightly, that I would refuse to participate in their classes, just as I'd done in contracts. My potential ladyfriend struggled but got better over time (and she would, in fact, graduate), but I felt regret that while I'd succeeded in being left alone, I wasn't able to help anyone else.

Moreover, I'd seen too much politicking over what was clearly an issue of justice, fairness and freedom. The dean was obviously nothing but a political animal, a glad-handing prevaricator who smiled out of every corner and cranny of his mouth.


http://www.lewrockwell.com/fischer/fischer22.html

History evidently does repeat itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home